At IEM schools we love our Education Specialists (ES). They are passionate, caring, credentialed, independent study experts, working with parents and students to design unique educational opportunities. Call it your own one-on-one individualized support system. Go ahead…put your ES on speed dial.
At IEM schools we love our Education Specialists and we recently learned how much you do too! We asked for reasons why our parents thought their ES was the best and the responses back were phenomenal. Here are a few examples:
- “She brought so much positive energy to our first homeschooling year! She was a constant support in ensuring our overall learning experience was inspiring and productive. Always available to answer any questions we had!”.
- “He is always willing to help in what we need and he is always ready to provide our materials. He also always find a way to accommodate our schedule. We’ve only known him one year and it’s been a true blessing and a great year.”
- “She is organized, passionate, willing to help, on time”.
- “He has been a huge support, always thinks of his students and what they need, and communicates extremely well about all the information we need as parent teachers. He has made our experience with Ocean Grove so wonderful.”
- “She has a heart for learning and she is always positive with her support and goes above and beyond. Her joy resonates through all she does and lifts us up when things get tough. We all look forward to meeting with her.”
Go ahead…put your ES on speed dial. S/he is ready to help you and your child from that hectic first day of school until the exciting rush of the last. They are ready and able to make sure your child starts off on the best foot, then guiding and supporting them to make sure they stay on track and achieve their academic goals.
Go ahead…put your ES on speed dial, s/he knows the curriculum and how to apply it. Every ES at all three IEM Charter Schools is a California credentialed teacher. In addition to his/her education s/he can use the results from your students’ Kidzmet learning assessment combined with our Curriculum Wizard to ensure your student receives curriculum that teaches them the way they learn. Individualized Learning at its best!
Independent study experts
Go ahead…put your ES on speed dial, s/he is continuously trained by IEM through our professional development options and activities, advisors, and our hiring coordinator. The best learning comes from the day to day learning experiences through serving students and families.
Call it your own one-on-one individualized support system. Go ahead…put your ES on speed dial, s/he is there for you! Your ES is there to support you and your student every step of the way.