IEM Schools take pride in offering students maximum choice in all areas of their education. Flexible courses, unlimited curriculum possibilities, and over 2,000 vendor options are just a few of the many opportunities which offer maximum choice to our students. If you don’t believe us, take a look for yourself!
- Flexible Courses for all students
- 1500+ high school courses for college and career preparation including A-G and AP courses
- ESi (Education Specialist Instruction)
- Project Lead the Way via our Mobile Science Lab
- Science and Art in the Park via our Mobile Science Lab
- Textbook-based Learning
- In-person Vendor Classes
- Online Vendor Classes
- Writing Initiative (Writing curriculum and classes)
- Intervention Program
- English Learner Options
- Online Managed Licenses (OMLs) for subscription based online curriculum
- FREE School Provided Online Curriculum including:
For more information on any of the above courses, programs, or options, please visit the appropriate school website or contact your ES.
With over 2000 vendors, our students have the maximum choice in all subjects including art, athletics, science, and even engineering. Take a moment to search through our Vendor List by clicking your county of residence:
- Butte, Colusa, Placer, Sacramento, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba
- San Bernardino, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside
- Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, and San Mateo
Don’t see your favorite vendor on the list? No problem. IEM welcomes the opportunity to add new vendors. Vendors can apply by simply completing the vendor application on the applicable school website. Upon approval, the vendor will be added to our ever-growing approved vendor list. At that point you will be able to use allotted Instructional Funds to purchase services and products that will enhance and deepen your child’s unique education experience.
OH MY! Can you imagine an education that allows your student to explore their passion areas such as art, athletics, science, or even engineering? Can you imagine how much more excited your child will be about school while learning through personalized education? We can, and that’s why here at IEM schools we want every student to be who they are! The best way we know to do so it is by providing maximum choice.