Employment Opportunities at IEM
Our mission honors individual education choices; therefore we commit to providing an innovative public education environment for students, their parents and teachers by empowering them to collaboratively create learning opportunities which will develop responsible and contributing members of society. Read about our mission and guiding principles to see if IEM is a fit for you.
Education Specialist Opportunities
- Ocean Grove Charter School – Serving students in Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito, Santa Clara, and San Mateo counties.
- Sky Mountain Charter School – Serving students in San Bernardino, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside Counties.
- South Sutter Charter School – Serving students in Sutter, Butte, Colusa, Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, and Yuba counties.
- Letter of interest
- Current resume
- Application (via EdJoin)
- Three (3) current letters of recommendation
- Unofficial copies of credentials, certifications, and/or transcripts reflecting the position requirements as listed in the announcement of employment opportunity.
How to Apply
Please apply by the deadline on the employment opportunity. Emailed or Faxed application materials will not be accepted.
For additional information, please contact Human Resources at HR@ieminc.org.